DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
Data collectively all information that you submit to QANTU LTD via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679; Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies); TK COMPONENTS LTD T/A TKC,
we or us
QANTU LTD T/A BUDGET KITCHENS LONDON, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12334823 whose registered office is at QANTU LTD, 14 RADLEY ROAD, LONDON N17 6RL; UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011; User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by QANTU LTD T/A BUDGET KITCHENS LONDON and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to QANTU LTD T/A BUDGET KITCHENS LONDON and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and Website the website that you are currently using – tkc.co.uk; and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- a reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of Birth
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone number
- Geographic information such as address and postcode
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
OUR USE OF DATA
For purposes of The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, QANTU LTD T/A BUDGET KITCHENS LONDON operates as a Data Controller when managing personal data relating to our direct customers or employees and operates as a Data Processor when managing personal data on behalf of our customers.
BUDGET KITCHENS LONDON will not share, rent or sell your data to any third-party organisation for any marketing purposes. BUDGET KITCHENS LONDON adhere to Article 6 of The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 in relation to the lawfulness of processing data and use the following legal reasons to process the data:
|Contract||Your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement e.g. in order to send you a Sales order|
|Consent||Where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for sending you marketing emails|
|Legitimate Interests||This means the interests of BUDGET KITCHENS LONDON in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way e.g. to transfer your data to certain Third Parties, such as delivery partners.|
|Legal obligations||Where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information e.g. when we share information for credit references|
Here are some of the most common ways in which we use data for legitimate purposes. Whilst these examples are not exhaustive, they are the most frequent ways in which BUDGET KITCHENS LONDON use data:
|Contractual obligations||To fulfil customers’ sales orders.|
|Important Updates||We often provide important updates regarding changes to service, delivery and product advice.|
|Website||We may, on occasions, use cookie data and analytical software sometimes provided by third parties, for example Google Analytics, so that we can improve our web browsing experience, track visitor numbers and make improvements to our on-line presence. We do not make or allow anyone to make any attempt to identify those visiting our site, other than when you may sign up to something or request information.|
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- QANTU LTD T/A BUDGET KITCHENS LONDON may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
- We endeavour to maintain your data securely at all times and appropriate to the levels of risk identified. The measures may include, but are not limited to, secure data back-ups, electronic data encryption, password protection and locked storage facilities.
- Data will only be retained for as long as necessary and/or for the lawful reasons identified. Data will be destroyed once we have identified that it is no longer required for the identified lawful reason.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling QANTU LTD T/A BUDGET KITCHENS LONDON to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).|
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact QANTU LTD T/A BUDGET KITCHENS LONDON by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.